Piplupboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Menu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

questions to the Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

questions to the Team Empty
PostSubject: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Questions to the Team [read the start post!]

in this Topic you can make questions about the forum to the Team. We can clarify about Errors .
This questions gotta be responds by the Team as soon as comment.

Questions, relating to the easiest forum functions, will be unanswered and deleted without comments.

Questions about Pokemon will be also unanswered.
Back to top Go down
https://piplupboard.board-directory.net
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Poll

Why i cant make polls and new posts??? confused
every time i try to start a poll or to open a new post comes: "Acess Refused!" Crying or Very sad Mad confused
could you maybe say me what i shall to do or what was that down to, that i cant bring new post or start polls!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:23 pm

probably you haven't rights in the board to make posts
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:24 pm

and how can i get these rights?
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:34 pm

You gotta try it at the right forum, actually that should to work.
Specific aren´t allowed eg. the News.

But Polls should be ever possible
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:40 pm

In the forums in which only Moderators may provide subjects even Moderators may provide in general surveys. This is the case in the news forums. However, in all normal forums as for example Pokemon versions surveys are possible. Only in few exceptions this is not there possibly (where it is not necessary, as a rule, also as for example with news)
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Sheep wrote:
You gotta try it at the right forum, actually that should to work.
Specific aren´t allowed eg. the News.
thank you for now. But whence i know where is it allowed and where not? cheers
Back to top Go down
L4y4

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

In the forum description. If it does not go stands there "new subjects can be begun only by Mods."
Can also be you have tried in an already closed Topic to posten, there it is also not possible.
Back to top Go down
HeroX

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Is the Mod team developed sometime even further?
Back to top Go down
L4y4

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:26 pm

For the time being we are complete. How it goes on - in the future, I cannot say it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sv3n

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 pm

How can I delete or edit posts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 pm

sv3n wrote:
How can I delete messenges?

Read the start post! there stands:
Questions, relating to the easiest forum functions, will be unanswered and deleted without comments! But nvm i will not delete ur post^^
Here, read that Smile

Forum-FAQ wrote:

Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.
Back to top Go down
Sv3n

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Oh, i see. sry, i thought this question were allowed. pale
Thanks anyway, it works now! Cool
Back to top Go down
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 pm

This forum is so great, all functioned good. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mew0209
Admin
Mew0209

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi my name is Mew0209 and i'd registered me on these forum and now i'm admin!!! Shocked lol
Thanks Piplup!!! Very Happy Very Happy Razz I will also make these forum better.
Back to top Go down
http://lol.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:13 am

no problem Mew. But when u go to this forum, you can see 4 moderators below, and all are moderators, and there stand a legend with moderator in red, yellow and blue... and idk how i can change it, i just like to have many moderators, without that there stands that with the legend.. i really don't know, how to change it =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions to the Team   questions to the Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questions to the Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Piplupboard :: Suggestions, Complaints & Feedback-
Jump to: